Possible with GMAT 670? Yes! Our client made it to Purdue University’s Krannert School of Business. What worked best??
- Ensuring concise essays with not too many compound sentences – As always.
- Presenting on your case’s strengths and being true to “learning/improvement” areas (Integrity matters so long as you do not go overboard and sell yourself short)
- Being humble, yet confident and with a learning focused attitude
- Simplifying or (possibly avoiding) technical/functional terms and converting them to business or even layman’s language
- Applying to at least 5-6 Business schools – INCLUDING 2 SAFER/DEFINITE ONES…why? To reduce your interview anxiety and build confidence for the real game
- The candidate made it to 2 other schools till the interview stage (early November/Dec.) – by the time it came to this one, he was ready for a winning impression
- Joining Rotary or Rotaract or Toastmasters (these are organizations of global repute)
- Last but the not the least, a well-grounded and steadily focused and growing profile matters