We follow a thorough approach to your entire case with the same being handled by experienced consultants and well-trained editors. What we do
- Profile Assessment
- Corrective and possible steps to improve your case such as selecting particular, globally renowned volunteer/self-developmental organizations, planning campus visits, knowing specific details about your program
- Proactively handling possible gaps/pitfalls in your application
2. Advise on selection of best-fit programs based on your goals
3. Brainstorming to
- Develop a business-focused and concise MBA application resume. View samples of how we help you “drill out” those business achievements
- Identify career details and events, turning points, challenges and even those details that may seem “trivial” to arrive at creative ways for developing interesting application essays
4. Outlining of key essay points to help you stay focused and save precious time
5. Essay writing – You are almost done once we have your drafts – Our editors will edit, re-structure (need be) and turn it around for upload. We are yet to come across cases of more than one round of re-work. View samples here
6. Short answer preparation – These matter a lot too.
- Reasons for employment change
- Employer details, Assets under management
- Top Awards
- Top Activities
7. Letters of Recommendation.
- Recos are “Allied documents” that often validate your “Achievement claims” and further on, supplement those to.
- An approach similar to essays is followed here
- We advise you on best possible recommenders to select and mitigate issues arising from absence of key recommenders
- View sample B-school Recommendations