The MBA admissions interview is often the most important step towards reaching your dream program.
- After significant efforts on the GMAT and admissions essays, you’ve finally reached a major window of opportunity.
- The admissions committee now would want to speak to you in person before taking a call.
- This calls for thorough preparation to boost your confidence.
Why We Stand Out
- “Kill the Fear The Moment It is takes seed” – That is what we help you do
- At times, we have followed rather unconventional exercises (the “no” exercise and many more such self-enhancement tactics) to reduce your anxiousness
- Last but not the least, ensuring complete “factual” readiness for standard and non-standard queries
Our Training Approach
- Increasing the “difficulty level” of questions gradually
- A bit of “over-preparation”: Ensuring the “highest gradient” well before you face the actual interview
- Thus, we prepare you over a minimum of 3 meetings/tele-calls
- Step 1: Training with a master set of 30 MBA admissions interview questions that prepare you at a general level for all business schools. Extensive personalized feedback is provided during this training
- Step 2: Moderate level of difficulty “mock interview”. Specific feedback is provided after this interview.
- Step 3: Highest gradient. Final preparation points are provided as feedback.
- We will provide a key set of questions for the interview and answers to specific questions pertaining to your current Business school application
- Required: Your Resume, Essays and Recommendation letters AND time investment from your end in terms of drafting “your version” of answers to the master set of 30 Questions.