“My friend made it to Kellogg; he is my batch-mate with similar work experience and education. I can make it too“
2 Points to ponder about here:
- Are you sure that B-schools consider just the above factors at the time of decisions? If so, one can only imagine how difficult it would be for them to select candidates among the “masses”
- Are you sure Kellogg is optimal for you? Probably you could aim higher or probably lower. B-school admission is a very serious endeavor. Smart work matters!
Our Pre-Application consultation
This consultation is ideal for candidates who are 3-12 months away from their MBA application
What the MBA Admissions Strategy Consultation covers
- Trusted mentorship on your entire career strategy for MBA admissions
- Complete, highly-detailed profile assessment to locate your strong and “pitfall” areas (Your resume’ is required)
- Possible corrective steps to take (other than GMAT) to minimize failure risks and position uniquely vis-a-vis competition
- Advising on GMAT re-take if necessary
- Guidance on selection of best-fit MBA programs for your specific goals, educational budget and other factors (A list of your programs is required for the same; Our consultants will add to or modify your targeted “portfolio”)
- We will also help you make crucial career decisions from time to time, assessing their impact on your overall profile.
- For example, if you have the chance to choose between projects at work, we can help you analyze the impact of one or the other on your application profile.
- Similarly if you are considering switching jobs, or starting to work in a totally new function,we can advise you.
- We can also advise you on how to get the most out of your pre-application school visits
The Pre-Application consultation
- Receive a full, 2-page action plan on when to take the GMAT and corrective measures for MBA application
- The consultation covers 4 rounds of 30 minute telecalls/meeting the consultant at intervals convenient to you