- The difference between a “Resume'” and a “CV”: A Resume’ is highly professional, concise and accomplishment focused while the CV may carry other personal details such as “date of birth” and the like.
- A typical B-school resume is 1-page in length: The maximum is 2 – 3 pages (3 pages will actually be an overflow)
- Accomplishments and NOT “responsibilities/JDs” matter: Business school applications almost always have separate sections where you can include details of your job title and the like. Unless, specifically asked for in your application, including detailed responsibilities may actually work against you.
Sample Business School Resumes
(By applicant background)
1. SENIOR MANAGEMENT
2. SALES MANAGER
- Territory Sales Manager – MBA Application Resume Sample
- Sales Manager – MBA Application Resume Sample
3. MARKETING MANAGER
4. FINANCE MANAGER
5. PRODUCTION/OPERATION MANAGEMENT
6. IT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) PROFESSIONALS
- IT project manager – MBA Application Resume Sample
- Sr. SAP consultant – MBA Application Resume Sample
8. OTHER FUNCTIONS / ROLES